The combined type holder was developed with the cooperation of science institutions and based on digestion and assimilating of advanced foreign technologies in ore-smelting area. It has the following advantages:
1. Extensive suitability, applicable to ore-smelting furnaces of different power and different electrode diameter.
2. Better contact resistance, no arch and reliable current transfer compared with other types such as those using brasses as the conductor because the combined type holder uses spring and screw to keep the conductor and case of the electrode closely pressed together.
3. Due to the closed type design, the conductor is isolated from high temperature heat radiation so far less temperature rise compared with other types, great improvement of conductivety is achieved.
4. Due to the reduce of contact resistance and so the improved conductivity, together with the immer hydrocooling, the power efficiency and factor is substantially improved, an energy saving of 5% more and material saving of around 20%.
5. Proper structure resulted in doubled working life of the conductor, substantial reduction of daily maintenance expense, and markedly increasing of equipment operating time.
安裝中的組合把持器 Combined holder in installation